Dominican Republic prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go with 10 Euro credit
With this Dominican Republic prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go you can be called and texted in the dominican republic .
10 Euro starting credit for calls, texts, or data. These services cost (see rates below) and are deducted from the starting credit balance.
Once you have used up the 10 Euro credit, you can easily refill your balance online. All is described in detail in the manual that comes with the sim card. You control your telecommunication cost abroad yourself as you cannot spend more than you have on this sim or than you have refilled.
This Dominican Republic pay-as-you-go sim card has a good coverage in the Dominican Republic and uses the network of Claro.
Rates Dominican Republic pay-as-you-go sim card:
- Receive calls in the Dominican Republic:
- Receive texts/ SMS in the Dominican Republic:
0,40 Euro/ SMS
- Active calls from the Dominican Republic to Germany or Europe (Eurozone):
- Texts/SMS from the Dominican Republic to Germany or Europe (Eurozone):
0,40 Euro/text message
- Data / mobile internet in the Dominican Republic:
1,33 Euro / 1 MB
- You have 10 Euro starting credit on your Dominican Republic prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go. You can refill your balance any time online, e.g. before your departure or during your trip abroad – detailed manual comes with the Dominican Republic sim card.
This sim card has a British phone number. That means, the caller pays the rates according to his/her telecom contract for a call to a UK cell phone.
Besides the Dominican Republic, this sim card is useful in all countries abroad. You can use it in all countries, and rates are usually much cheaper than your home mobile contract. In 95 countries you can receive calls and texts for free. Rates different per country.
This sim card and the phone number remains active for a year after last usage (also without recharging the sim card). You can use it on your next trips abroad.
Evaluation beachSIM.com Team for this Dominican Republic prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go:
„We recommend this Dominican Republic prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go for being accessible by phone.“
Advantages of this Dominican Republic prepaid sim card:
- Directly usable in the Dominican Republic
- Active calls and text messages usually much cheaper than with your home mobile contract
- Cost control – you cannot spend more money than you have on the sim card (pay-as-you-go concept)
We wish a an eventful and successful trip to the Dominican Republic with this Dominican Republic pay-as-you-go sim card!
There are no reviews yet.