Norway prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go – Mobile internet & voice & text messages
This Norway prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go works in the whole of Norway.
Our Norwegian sim cards work with all current GSM capable phones or tablets or routers, e.g. iPads, Android Phones, Windows-Telefonen, und UMTS sticks/3G Modems (Mifis). However, these devices must not be sim-locked.
Skype, Facebook, Whatsapp and navigation apps will work perfectly during your trip to Norway. Despite a different sim with another phone number you can continue to use Whatsapp as before, and your friends will still see and find you with your usual, known phone number.
When you buy this Norway pay-as-you-go sim card you will have no further cost than the purchase price in our shop. Also, no personal information will be given to the Norwegian mobile carrier.
The network coverage of this Norway pay-as-you-go prepaid sim card is very good. The sim card can use all networks within Norway.
Data plans for Norway sim card pay-as-you-go:
- You have a data high-speed bundle for mobile internet in Norway.
- After having used up the respective data volume of this Norway data plan you cannot use data unless you top up the sim card. In doubt how much data you will need, we recommend the next higher bundle type.
- With this Norway pay-as-you-go prepaid sim card you cannot use tethering resp. create a “personal hotspot” from your device. Nonetheless, our Norway data sim card works perfectly in routers, mifis, and data USB sticks.
- The speed of this Norway data sim card allows 7,2, Mbit with 3G/UMTS.
- If you select a pure data bundle, you cannot use the sim for regular phone calls. Certainly, Skype, Whatsapp, Facetime etc. can be used without problems via your data allowance of this Norwegian prepaid sim card.
- When ordering the 24 GB bundle for 60 days, you will receive two sim cards with 12 GB for 30 days each.
Phone calls, free minutes & text messages with this Norway prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go:
How to top up the Norway prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go?
Topping up this Norway sim card is complicated. Due to that, we do not offer this service. We describe in our manual how you can top this sim card up yourself within 2 months after initial activation.