Senegal prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go with 10 Euro credit
With this Senegal prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go you can be called and texted in Senegal.
10 Euro starting credit for active calls, texts, or data. These services cost (see rates below) and are deducted from the starting credit balance.
Once you have used up the 10 Euro credit, you can easily refill your balance online. All is described in detail in the manual that comes with the Senegal sim card. You control your telecommunication cost abroad yourself as you cannot spend more than you have on this sim or than you have refilled.
This Senegal pay-as-you-go sim card has a good coverage in Senegal and uses the network of Sentel.
Rates Senegal pay-as-you-go sim card:
- Receive calls in Senegal:
- Receive texts/ SMS in Senegal:
0,60 Euro/ SMS
- Active calls from Senegal to Germany or Europe (Eurozone):
- Texts/SMS from Senegal to Germany or Europe (Eurozone):
0,60 Euro/text message
- Data / mobile internet in Senegal:
20,00 Euro / 1 MB
- You have 10 Euro starting credit on your Senegal prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go. You can refill your balance any time online, e.g. before your departure or during your trip abroad – detailed manual comes with the Senegal sim card.
* During weekends they charge 0,27 Euro/Minute more
This sim card has a British phone number. That means, the caller pays the rates according to his/her telecom contract for a call to a UK cell phone.
Besides Senegal, this sim card is useful in all countries abroad. You can use it in all countries, and rates are usually much cheaper than your home mobile contract. In 95 countries you can receive calls and texts for free. Rates different per country.
This sim card and the phone number remains active for a year after last usage (also without recharging the sim card). You can use it on your next trips abroad.
Evaluation beachSIM.com Team for this Senegal prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go:
„We recommend this Senegal prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go for being accessible by phone. For use in a mifi/router and pure internet usage the rates are too expensive.“
Advantages of this Senegal prepaid sim card:
- Directly usable in Senegal
- Active calls and text messages usually much cheaper than with your home mobile contract
- Cost control – you cannot spend more money than you have on the sim card (pay-as-you-go concept)
We wish a an eventful and successful trip to Senegal with this Senegal pay-as-you-go sim card!