China prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go with 10 Euro credit
With this China pay-as-you-go sim card you can be called and texted in China without any cost for you.
Receiving calls and texts is free of charge. 10 Euro starting credit for active calls, texts, or data. These services cost (see rates below) and are deducted from the starting credit balance.
Once you have used up the 10 Euro credit, you can easily refill your balance online. All is described in detail in the manual that comes with the sim card. You control your telecommunication cost abroad yourself as you cannot spend more than you have on this sim or than you have refilled.
This China pay-as-you-go sim card has a good coverage in China.
Rates China pay-as-you-go sim card:
- Receive calls and texts in China:
- Active calls from China to Germany or Europe (Eurozone):
- Texts/SMS from China to Germany or Europe (Eurozone):
0,41 cent/text message
- Data / mobile internet in China:
0,27 cent/ 1 MB
- You have 10 Euro strating credit on your China prepaid sim card pay-as-you-go. You can refill your balance any time online, e.g. before your departure or during your trip abroad – detailed manual comes with the China sim card.
* During weekends € 0,27
This sim card has a British phone number. That means, the caller pays the rates according to his/her telecom contract for a call to a UK cell phone.
Besides China, this sim card is useful in all countries abroad. You can use it in all countries, and rates are usually much cheaper than your home mobile contract. In 95 countries you can receive calls and texts for free. Rates different per country.
Thi sim card and the phone number remains active for a year after last usage (also without recharging the sim card). You can use it on your next trips abroad.
Evaluation beachSIM.com Team for this China pay-as-you-go sim card:
„We recommend this prepaid sim card for being accessible by phone and to use internet once needed. For use in a mifi/router and pure internet usage the rates are to expensive.“
Advantages of this China prepaid sim card:
- Directly usable in China
- Receive calls and texts free of charge
- Active calls and text messages uually much cheaper than with your home mobile contract
- Cost control – you cannot spend more money than you have on the sim card (pay-as-you-go concept)
We wish a an eventful and successful trip to China with this China pay-as-you-go sim card!